Dairen Okinawa Kenjinkai
- Activity base
- Asia(People's Republic of China/Dalian)
- Dairen Okinawa Kenjinkai About
Membership 15 Established 2008 Organization Overview ・At the time of establishment, even in Dalian the population of Okinawan people was increasing in number, so the formation of groups related to Okinawa such as "Dalian Sanshin-no-kai," "Dalian University Eisa" and other groups also increased. In order to have a point of connection and coordination with all of these groups and Okinawan people, this Kenjinkai was founded.
・The objectives of establishments were:
1. To support the people coming from Okinawa and other areas to study and work in Dalian.
2. To bridge Okinawa and Dalian and other region of China
3. To introduce Okinawan culture and music through events to as many Chinese as possible
・Members are very young, being in their 20s to 30s. It is a small Kenjinaki of about 10 people, but they are very active. (Information as of 2010)
- Dairen Okinawa Kenjinkai Activity contents
URL http://dairenokinawakenjinkai.blogspot.jp/ Description ・Gathering is held once a month on the 1st Saturday at a Japanese style restaurant in Dalian City. The gathering is open to Okinawans residing in Dalian or other cities or people visiting Dalian. (From an article posted in 2010)
number of times